Features of oral sex

Được đăng bởi Nguyen | 6:35 AM


One morning at the clinic of one of the Russian city came with a strange couple diagnosis woman - back second-degree burns and a concussion, the man - the deep damage to the penis.

On the question of the doctor, as it happened, the couple responded only after they have finished hysterical, which was expressed in the Homeric burst of laughter mixed with the flow of battle, facing each other.
After a restful heard and recorded was roughly as follows:

Husband:
Waking up in the morning, I wanted to make my wife a gift - to prepare her favorite treat - pancakes with strawberry jam. Deciding not to waste time getting dressed, I went up to the plate, spread the dough warmed pan and began to bake ......

Wife:
Waking up in the morning, I did not find my husband there, but felt the delicious smell wafting from the kitchen. Throwing light robe, I went out to see what was going on. The kitchen was my husband completely naked and prepared my favorite food: pancakes. The fit of tenderness for my only came over me, I threw off his robe, like a slave, threw herself at his feet and began to caress him there ... He loved it so ...

Husband:
Feeling the gentle touch of lips quivering my precious, I first relaxed, then to spice up, decided to show the upper class. Like a real chef, I tossed the pancake up, hoping to catch him .......

Wife:
My affection is becoming more sophisticated, smooth lips moved, and his hands gently hugged buttocks ... Suddenly, the fire burned my back, for a moment it seemed to me that I poured a vat of hot tar. The pain I screamed loudly and closed her jaws around the penis of her husband. As it turned out, it was a pancake, not caught by my husband ......

Husband:
Such a pain I never felt in my life, and God forbid you try this: just cramp my body is paralyzed. Do not hold back, purely reflex with all the force I dropped the pan on the head of his wife .....
She just woke up in the hospital, thanks to her husband, who, in spite of the severe wound, had the courage to dial 03.
It remains only to add - be careful and remember: any initiative is punished!

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 nhận xét