I am a 40 year-old man, although I do a lot of sport every day, I still have the early ejaculation when have sex with my partner. After I separated from my partner with whom I lived with a partner for ten years, I totally lost my confidence towards my respect for women. I could seduce them but at the fateful moment, it is impossible to have an erection strong enough to take action. 
 
I consulted a psychiatrist who understood that I was fat as I would not have drawn a line my ex, my body would not be operational with other women.  
I have a stressful job so hyper my impotence problem could also come from there.
I went out of curiosity to see if I could not find anything that helps me to solve this in a sex shop. This is where I found the Erectomed Ring.
I will summarize the highlights:
- Less than 15 Euros 
- Medical silicone 
- Cock ring that fits any size of penis erection-strengthening 
- Delay ejaculation
It is not clear on the record but I find it nice and my partner too, when I keep it at the time of penetration. It is not a problem. 
With the cock ring, I have a much stronger erection that lasts longer in bed and I'm very happy now.


Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 nhận xét